Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fall Crop Dates for 2008

Hi there,

I trust everyone is enjoying their summer (I'm still waiting for it to arrive, although the forecast for the rest of this week is looking good!).

Just thought I'd send out the dates for the fall crops as I've already had a few requests. You can e-mail me at zurstegg@mts.net to reserve your spot. Remember, there is a $10 cancellation fee if you do not cancel at least one week prior to the crop!

There will be a slight increase in the crop fee this year to $12.00. I've been able to keep the fees the same for five years but in order to maintain the same standard of prizes and refreshments it is necessary to increase the fee. Still pretty cheap for a night out with your friends!!!

We are also looking forward to having Kim Griffin and her store The Scrappin' Studio at our crops. Kim is also full of lots of great ideas and carries the latest trends in Scrapbooking.

Here are the Fall dates for 2008:

September 5
October 10
November 7 & 28

The All Day Crop will be on Saturday, November 1st. I will forward information and registration forms on September 1st so they can be handed in as early as the first crop.

Enjoy the rest of your summer - and keep snapping those great shots!

Thanks, Lora Leigh

No comments: