Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fall Dates 2009


Hi Ladies,

I hope that you’ve all been making the best of this summer! We’ve had a very busy summer as my sister was visiting from Australia with her family for six weeks in June & July. We hadn’t seen each other in six years (besides the webcam) so it sure was great to get together and finally get to know my two nieces. Hopefully, you’ll be seeing lots of pictures of them this Fall as I try to get them all into scrapbooks!!!

I know you’ve all been waiting for my Fall Dates so here they are (please e-mail me to register at zurstegg@mts.net):

September 25
October 16
November 6th & 7th (All Day Crop)
November 27th

At East Kildonan Baptist Church – just south of Rossmere at 700 Watt Street.

Kim from www.thescrappinstudio.blogspot.com will be joining us again this year with all of her goodies!! I’m very happy that she will be joining us again this year!

Please note that there is a venue change for this year. I’ve decided to move to the East Kildonan Baptist Church permanently. I know that the atmosphere is great at Rossmere but the stairs are a bleep and I wasn’t happy with the service for the last few months. We did try one crop at the church last year and it did work out very well. There are no stairs : ), the lighting is amazing, and they have a full kitchen so I can still make sure you ladies are fed!! Also, you will be allowed to bring in your own food and beverages (yeah, Timmies) as there is no food or drink to purchase at the church.

The cost will remain the same at $12 per person (payable at the door) which includes a welcome kit, door prizes and a snack. Don’t worry – I will take care of you ladies. Please note that the no show policy will be strictly enforced as my numbers are limited at the church. That is if you sign up and don’t cancel one week prior you will be assessed a $10 cancellation fee.

Also, note for the All Day Crop I am trying something different this year and offering Friday evening and Saturday All Day. I haven’t worked out all the logistics yet but priority will be given to those wanting to attend both days, then Saturday only followed by Friday only. I will e-mail out registration forms on September 1st.

One of my projects this summer was to clean out my Address Book and I may have deleted a few e-mails that I shouldn’t have – oops! So, if someone you know did not receive this e-mail could you please forward me their address and I will add it back in to my address book.

Hope to see you all soon,

Lora Leigh Zurstegge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Slice girl the venue will work out great, I'm an expert on it(LOL) been there for one of your crops already.the lighting is so good . I love the photo of the girls at the top of your blog, I love shots like that.Talk to ya soon.
Trac