Sunday, September 6, 2009

All Day Crop

Lora Leigh’s All Day Crop

Please join me for my semi-annual crop. We’re trying something new this year with the addition of Friday evening. You are welcome to leave your belongings overnight.

Registration fee reserves your space and provides refreshments, lunch, dinner and lots of prizes! Please note snack only on Friday evening.

Kim from The Scrappin’ Studio will be set up for all of your supply needs!

Registration deadline is October 1, 2009 or when full.

On Friday, November 6th, 2009 6:30 – midnight and
Saturday, November 7th 9AM – 11PM
at East Kildonan Baptist Church
Cost: Earlybird $50 (by October 1, 2009) After October 1, 2009 $55
Seating will be assigned to accommodate as many ladies as possible.

Please e-mail me at zurstegg@mts.net for a registration form.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfirend, Sorry I won't be able to attend your all dayer this fall, I am going to Miami Mb that
Sat. I know u will understand, hopefully,
Hope to see ya soon though!
Trac

Kim said...

Hey Sparkle!!

I haven't been on your blog in a while...thank you for all the KUDDO'S!!!

Can't wait to play together again at your crops!!!

Kim
:O)

xoxo... t said...

Hey LL,
Can you email me a registration form for your all day crop?
Thanks!
Tara